the SMS API
The SMS Send API (programming interface of SMS sends) allows the automation of instant or offline SMS shipments, directly from your application, your website, your e-commerce site, your business software... via our dedicatedsmsmode©platform to send SMS.
THE smsmode© SMS SENDING API IN DETAIL
The documentation provided is complete and free of charge and allows for a simple, quick and step-by-step integration.
Hosted in France, in a level 4 data-center, the servers on which our SMS APIs run guarantee maximum security.
Our dedicated, high-availability infrastructure is continuously monitored 24/7/365 with fail-safecapability.
Our dedicated team of developers is available to help you integrate our APIs or answer your questions.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SMS-SENDING SOLUTIONS VIA THE INTERNET
- the realization of marketing campaigns by SMS in an automated way: more and more used by the companies, the sending of SMS by Internet allows the sending of messages on mobile to the contacts of companies that they are in France or abroad and this in a quasi-instantaneous way.
- Ultra-efficient campaigns: sending SMS is the fastest and most efficient way to communicate with your database and send a message to their mobile. Thanks to the requests integrated in your applications, the sending of single SMS as well as campaigns of thousands of messages, is carried out automatically and allows you to benefit from very good performances of the communication by SMS!
- a solution adapted to your different needs: sending bulk SMS or personalised and individual SMS, automated sending, scheduled sending, etc., sMsmode offers various SMS offers, services and ranges (SMS pro, SMS reply, international SMS, voice SMS, Unicode SMS, OTP, SMS reception, etc.) all accessible via the SMS sending APIs.
- free access to our services with no commitment: whatever the options and functionalities chosen, the installation of our API SMS sending service is free of charge and with no subscription or minimum billing; only the consumption (cost of sending the SMS) will be billed to you according to the type of SMS and its destination.
All the requests of our API to integrate the sending of SMS
Available for free, our documentation describes precisely all the functions to send and receive SMS, manage contact lists, manage receipt reports, etc. Examples of codes and call urls are presented.
WHICH SOLUTION API TO CHOOSE?
- the HTTP API: the HTTP requests, available in self-service, allow you to implement in your applications all of the functions and parameters for sending customised SMS messages according to your needs (immediate or scheduled sending of SMS messages, deletion of SMS messages, history of SMS messages, management of acknowledgements of receipt, personalisation of the sender as the sender of the message, addition, deletion or details on your contacts, automatic notification, etc.). Accessible via a connection to your associated customer area, the management of your professional account on our SMS sending platform allows you to replenish your balance in credits (which are valid for an unlimited period) and to place your orders and make payments for your chosen consumption pack.
It is the ideal solution for sending SMS related to the customer journey, sending SMS from a business software or a cash register software, sending access codes... and many other applications!
THE HTPP API IN DETAILDOWNLOADTHE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
- the Mail2SMS module: Mail requests allow you to send SMS messages to the recipients of your choice on their mobile phones directly from a simple e-mail and using only a simple mailbox.
This is the ideal solution for call centres or advisers who mainly use email for their communication and who only want to use one tool - their email system - to send messages to a range of communication media!
THE MAIL MODULE IN DETAIL
Our team advises you...
Our commercial and technical teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the integration of our SMS sending APIs and to benefit from the advice of their implementation! So integrate without waiting our services API sending SMS and do not hesitate to contact one of our collaborators!