the SMS alert
You want to send urgent information? Do you want to develop an information service for disruptions or incidents? Have you thought about using SMS?
Sending alerts by SMS is an approved practice, which is practical, reliable, efficient and immediate. It also allows you to benefit from a universal support (almost 100% of the population is equipped with a cell phone) where your recipients can be reached at any time on their phone numbers.
THE SMS ALERT IN BRIEF...
Manage SMS Alert Broadcast
In a few clicks!
Whatever the number of recipients of your message, sending an SMS alert is done in just a few clicks! Composition of the message, possible parameterization of the sender, choice of the recipient, your message is ready to be sent in record time!
Sending your message
is done immediately!
Our SMS sending services are available 24/7, so you cansend messages immediately to inform your recipients on their mobile number as soon as possible. An SMS is usually read within 4 minutes of receipt!
Be assured that
His alert was received!
Each message sent has a receipt that can be consulted directly in your customer area. You can therefore quickly check at a glance whether the recipients of your SMS alert have received your information!
SMS alert: Applications to be declined to infinity
SMS is a communication solution that is ideal for professionals and institutions wishing to communicate with their contacts in critical times. An SMS alert service is a number of applications including:
- sending an immediate alert following an event, a disruption, bad weather, a student or teacher absence, etc.
- access to an SMS service for sending practical information in real time, ideal for transport services for example (disruption on a line, information on lines and timetables, new timetables, information on works, etc.).
- appointmentreminders to your customers and patients.
- Sending information related to the customer journey by informing about the arrival of an order, the availability of a product, the dispatch of a parcel or special offers.
- the sending of a unique password to notify connections or online payments and thus ensure their security.
- Technical alerts to facilitate technical incidents and to report all alerts in real time.
- machine-to-machine communications to raise alerts related to a technical incident, theft, intrusion, etc.
- management of schedules, crisis communication, sending news, etc.
Professional Services smsmode© sending SMS alerts
smsmode© makes available complete solutions adapted to each project of sending strategic and critical messages:
- a SaaS platform for sending SMS messages accessible from the Internet, with all the professional features needed to send SMS messages immediately and independently: address book management, recording of message templates, receipt reports, consultation and management of responses received, online payment, triggering of predefined actions, etc.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SMS PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- Sending voice SMS messages, which provides a more effective alert thanks to the ringing of the mobile phone, which is more persistent when the voice message is received than when a traditional SMS is sent. Just like text SMS, you benefit from a report on each voice SMS.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT VOICE SMS
- the reception service which, thanks to the rental of a virtual mobile phone number (NVM), allows you to set up a registration service for the free alert system via an SMS registration. It also allows you to receive responses from your recipients and to set up advanced bi-directional SMS communication scenarios.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE RECEPTION SERVICE
- HTTP and MAIL APIs: thanks to our HTTP and Mail APIs, you can integrate the automated SMS alert sending functionality directly from an email message or in your external application (CRM, e-commerce site, mobile application, etc.). The sending of SMS messages will thus be integrated directly into your application and can be triggered directly during pre-defined events.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR API
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer any questions or requests for information on sending SMS alerts and to help you set up the SMS marketing solution that best suits your problem.