An SMS channel dedicated to sending security and system protection SMS
Opt for our channel dedicated only to SMS OTP (One Time Password). Route SMS messages including a one-time password on a priority channel, monitored 24/7, fault tolerant & with a guaranteed immediate reception rate of more than 97% in less than a minute.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OTP CHANNEL
Our OTP channel addresses the many issues involved in sending SMS 2FA (online banking, e-learning portals, authentication to remote portals and systems, etc.).
- a dedicated and priority channel dedicated solely to sending one-time password authentication SMS
- a guarantee that 95% of messages are received in less than ten seconds
- OTP SMS deliverability to all operators in France and in more than 166 countries (including DOM-TOM)
- simple, fast and documented implementation of our API Rest without any cybersecurity prerequisites and know-how
- compatibility and adaptation with all technical environments for optimum integration into your websites, software, applications, portals, etc.
- data security guaranteed by our CNIL commitment and our GDPR approach, which comply with the requirements for confidentiality, reduction and security of user data
- performance measurement tools available with statistics on sending and receiving times
- an email alert system available to report possible disruptions and slowdowns
WHY ROUTE OTP SMS WITH SMSMODE© ?
OUR SMS REST API IS EASY TO INTEGRATE
Our API SMS can be connected to your own 2FA system. Using a complete SDK, you will find sample scripts to allow you to install immediate requests for SMS MO and SMS MT.
HIGH DELIVERABILITY PERFORMANCE
Thanks to real-time monitoring of the OTP channel with powerful monitoring tools (ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash and ELK), reception times of up to ten seconds are guaranteed for 95% of OTP SMS.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY ABOVE ALL
Confidentiality and security are part of our society's DNA. That is why we have integrated the encryption and the reduction of user data passing through our services. Our GDPR approach attests!