An SMS channel dedicated to sending SMS messages to secure and protect systems
Opt for our channel dedicated only to SMS OTP (One Time Password). Route SMS messages including a one-time password on a priority channel, monitored 24/7, fault tolerant & with a guaranteed immediate reception rate of more than 97% in less than a minute.
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OTP CHANNEL
Our OTP channel addresses the many issues involved in sending SMS 2FA (online banking, e-learning portals, authentication to remote portals and systems, etc.).
- A dedicated and priority channel dedicated only to sending single-password authentication SMS
- A guarantee that 97% of the messages will be received in less than a minute
- A deliverability of OTP SMS on all operators in more than 166 countries
- A simple, fast and documented implementation of our Rest API without the necessary prerequisites and know-how for cybersecurity
- Compatibility and adaptation with all technical environments for optimum integration in your Web sites, software, applications, portals, etc.
- Securing the data guaranteed by our GDPR approach conforming to the requirements of confidentiality, reduction and securing of user data
- Performance measurement tools available with statistics on time to send and receive
- An email alerts system available to retrace any disturbances and slowdowns
SEE THE DEVELOPER DOCUMENTATION (PDF) SEE THE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION (PDF-EN)
CONSULT LA DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL DESARROLLADOR (PDF-EN) CONSULTARE LA DOCUMENTAZIONE DELLO SVILUPPATORE (PDF-EN) BERATEN SIE DIE ENTWICKLERDOKUMENTATION (PDF-EN) BUILD YOUR API KEY
Why Route OTP SMS with smsmode©?
Our API SMS REST easy to integrate
Our API SMS can be connected to your own 2FA system. Using a complete SDK, you will find sample scripts to allow you to install immediate requests for SMS MO and SMS MT.
High deliverability PERFORMANCE
With real-time monitoring of the OTP channel with powerful monitoring tools (ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash and ELK), maximum one-minute reception times are guaranteed for 97% of OTP SMS.
Security and confidentiality above all
Confidentiality and security are part of our society's DNA. That is why we have integrated the encryption and the reduction of user data passing through our services. Our GDPR approach attests!
Need more info?