A SMS provider?
What criteria to choose well?
SMS Marketing is a practice now widely adopted by marketing, communication professionals and companies. This mobile communication channel has inaugurated a new way of introducing inter-personal campaigns with its customers: in the context of advertising campaign of sending of SMS en masse or the dissemination of useful and practical information in real time, the SMS Will be your best ally for the deployment of effective and efficient communication projects.
Do you want to integrate the SMS into your communication strategy?
You want to exploit the full potential of sending SMS?
Are you looking for a service provider for your SMS mailings?
Before choosing a professional SMS-sending solution partner, consult our summary of the criteria that you must consider in your selection.
smsmode©, SMS PROVIDER, IN 3 POINTS...
A telecom operator
Recognized as aSMSprovider, you benefit from a direct connection to the operators via the smsmode© services. Thus, you have the assurance that we do not use any roaming, which offers a high quality and reliability for your SMS sent.
The protection of
In accordance with the agreement with the GDPR, all your data imported on our online SMS sending services are confidential ; Also, we guarantee the non-use of the contact Files by third parties.
A historical actor
For almost 15 years
since 2004, the SMS Provider smsmode© offers marketing tools for the realization ofsending and receiving SMS via the Internet. The company has continued to improve the services offered and has more than 10 000 customers for a volume of more than 50 million SMS sent per month.
The criteria to be taken into account to know which SMS provider to choose...
In a competitive mobile marketing market and very numerous players, the search for an SMS provider proposing the routing of SMS for professionals, sometimes seems to hard to the view of the small number of elements differentiating.
Indeed, the very technology of texting and, thus, the technological possibilities offered, are dictated by mobile phone operators. This leaves little room for an innovative, renewed offer... and thus benefiting from the advantages of other routing companies.
Also, the quality of service is at the heart of what really distinguishes the SMS gateways from each other. Thus, a few points must draw your attention when you choose:
- data security and confidentiality: An important point must be identified in the offers and general conditions of sale submitted by the SMS provider: whether or not they ensure the confidentiality of the information collected on their Services? Have they made an agreement with the GDPR ? If not, you should know that some SMS routing players are selling the databases you import into your personal space!
In addition, make sure that your provider manage the opt'out it in France and internationally, in order to comply with the legal obligations in force in the mobile marketing sector.
- the security and integrity of the SMS sending service: in your choice of SMS Provider, make sure you guarantee the delivery of messages, especially in the case of emergency messages, confidential and critical or sending SMS in numbers. The use of low-cost SMS or roaming, for example, does not make it possible to ensure an acceptable and sufficient quality of service. Send SMS direct operator via SMS software and an SMS Provider recognized telecom operator ARCEP, it is on the other hand to benefit from much better results and of a maximum quality for your SMS campaigns since only the sending of SMS is Available and the time to receive the SMS is guaranteed.
- a permanent monotoring and a high-performance technical support: The proposed service must include technical conditions of operation providing an automatic traffic changeover solution for all operators in the event of disturbance or Malfunction. In addition, a customer alert system and a competent and available customer support are undeniable assets to ensure the seriousness of your new SMS provider.
- advanced features of your campaign: the tools proposed by the SMS provider must take into account all the features and parameterization of the message: Customizing the issuer, advanced management of the lists of Contacts, custom setting of the date and time of sending the SMS message, providing acknowledgement and performance analysis, etc.
WhatsApp Business, RCS and others.
New mobile A2P massaging channels for your business.
Downloadable free of charge, our white paper will help you discover new mobile messaging channels and new opportunities for your communication.
And what about the tools offered by SMS providers?
In addition to the tools and software offered, the quality, reliability and security offered by the SMS provider are also in your choice. Opt for powerful and comprehensive tools for sending and receiving SMS from among those generally offered:
- a platform (SaaS software): intuitive and practical, the interface must provide all the features to manage your mobile phone marketing operation.
- a full range of SMS: be sure to fill all types of SMS, namely: SMS, Unicode SMS for foreign languages, TTS, SMS 2.0 or Rich SMS, SMS reply.
- One Time Password (OTP): opting for an SMS provider specializing in the OTP, it is often the choice of a more efficient market player. In addition, using this feature brings many advantages to securing your systems!
- A reception service: based on a mobile number with 10 digits (to offer a free service to the end user), it will allow you to receive directly SMS Push and SMS replies.
- a database rental: Another complementary service often proposed, the rental of propection files containing the cell phone numbers must also comply with the legal conditions on the information collected.
DEGRESSIVE RATES FOR YOUR SMS MAILINGS
The price depends on several factors such as the volume of SMS sent, the country in which your message will be sent, and the type and length of SMS chosen. The competitive prices we offer guarantee you unbeatable value for money.
Try sending SMS messages for free
Registration 100% free and without obligation
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer any questions or requests for information on sending SMS alerts and to help you set up the SMS marketing solution that best suits your problem.