Boost your customer exchanges
with rich and engaging content
The RCS (Rich Communication Services) protocol, also known as SMS 2.0, allows you to send rich conversational messages. The enhanced functionalities offered by this standardised mobile messaging include the sharing of rich media content with no size limit (images, videos, gifs, carousels, maps, buttons, etc.). This new mobile channel is available to businesses in preview, providing an unparalleled customer experience.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RCS
As a Google test partner (OTT - Over The Top), we offer companies the opportunity to take advantage of the power and potential of RCS messaging now.
- messages with powerful, varied and unlimited multimedia content such as images, videos, audio, documents (pdf, xls, doc, etc.), maps, QR codes, geolocation sharing, payments, links to the brand's site or native features of guided and suggested responses (buttons and carousels)
- a channel on which all types of communication are accepted - marketing & notification - (advertising, booking confirmation, delivery alert, order notification, customer service, etc.).
- ideal messaging for Customer Care and chatbots thanks to hyper-intuitive conversational features (carousels, pre-defined responses, call to action buttons, one-to-one or group chat, etc.).
- a certified and verified business account, a guarantee of trust and reassurance for your clients
- a company profile that highlights the company's corporate image (colour, logo, website, description, telephone, etc.).
- detailed, real-time statistics of RCS messages with the provision of acknowledgements of receipt, reading or click through
- an imperceptible "switchover" between SMS and RCS without manipulation or downloading by the user, as long as the mobile terminal is compatible with RCS reception, since the conversation takes place in the native inbox
- receipt of the message as a "traditional" SMS, if professional RCS messaging is not supported
- eventually, broad compatibility of these messages sent via the IP protocol (4G and wifi) with all mobile devices (at present, deployment is starting on Google Android and via the manufacturers Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.).
- a new mobile messaging channel available in several countries (currently deployed in more than 10 countries, including France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy and the United States) that take advantage of this protocol pushed by the GSMA and Google.
- simple integration into your environment via our RCS Rest API compatible with many programming languages (PHP, Java, cURL, .NET, JSON, C#, XML, Python, RUBY, ASP, C++, etc.).
RCS CONVERSATION IN ACTION...
Prices in $US, £ and $CA are approximate and based on the application of an exchange rate to the price in Euro.
WHY ROUTING YOUR RCS MESSAGES VIA SMSMODE© ?
<strong class="titre-plus">UNE STRUCTURE DÉDIÉE,<br /> ROBUSTE ET HAUTE DISPONIBILITÉ</strong>
Our RCS API and routing systems are based on high-performance and secure technical infrastructures to provide you with the level of service you can expect.
<strong class="titre-plus">UNE EXPERTISE DE PLUS DE 15 ANS DANS LA COMMUNICATION A2P</strong>
As a member of the GSMA (World Association of Mobile Phone Operators) and MMAF (Mobile Marketing Association France), we offer our clients the benefit of our solid expertise in A2P mobile channels.
<strong class="titre-plus">UNE PLATEFORME CPAAS<br /> 100% FRANÇAISE</strong>
As the mainA2P mobile messagingplayer, smsmode© supports startups as well as national and international groups in the use of professional mobile channels.