Boost your customer exchanges
with rich and engaging content
The RCS (Rich Communication Services) protocol, also known as SMS 2.0, enables the sending of rich conversational messages. The enhanced features offered by this standardized mobile messaging include sharing rich media content with no size limit (images, videos, gifs, carousels, maps, buttons, etc.). This new mobile channel is available to businesses as a preview, resulting in an unparalleled customer experience. Move to conversational commerce!
AN RCS CONVERSATION IN ACTION...
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RCS
As a Google test partner (OTT - Over The Top), we offer companies the opportunity to take advantage of the power and potential of RCS messaging now.
- messages with powerful, varied and unlimited multimedia content such as images, videos, audio, documents (pdf, xls, doc, etc.), maps, QR codes, geolocation sharing, payments, links to the brand's website or native guided and suggested responses (buttons and carousels)
- a channel where all types of communication are accepted - marketing & notification - (advertising, booking confirmation, delivery alert, order notification, customer service, etc.)
- an ideal messaging system for Customer Care and chatbots thanks to hyper-intuitive conversational features (carousels, pre-defined answers, call-to-action buttons, one-to-one or group chat, etc.)
- a certified and verified business account, a guarantee of confidence and reassurance for your customers
- a company profile that allows the company's brand image to be highlighted (colour, logo, website, description, telephone, etc.)
- detailed, real-time statistics on RCS messages with the provision of acknowledgements of receipt, reading or clicking
- imperceptible "switching" between SMS and RCS without any manipulation or downloading by the user, as long as the mobile terminal is compatible with RCS reception, since the conversation takes place in the native inbox
- receipt of the message as a "traditional" SMS, if the professional RCS messaging system is not supported
- eventually, broad compatibility of these messages sent via IP protocol (4G and wifi) with all mobile devices (at present, deployment is starting on Google Android and via manufacturers Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.)
- a new mobile messaging channel available in several countries (currently deployed in more than 10 countries, including France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy and the United States), which are thus taking advantage of this protocol promoted by the GSMA and Google
- Easy integration into your environment via our RCS Rest API which is compatible with many programming languages (PHP, Java, cURL, .NET, JSON, C#, XML, Python, RUBY, ASP, C++, etc.).
Prices in $US, £ and $CA are approximate and based on the application of an exchange rate to the price in Euro.
WHY ROUTE YOUR RCS MESSAGES VIA SMSMODE© ?
A DEDICATED STRUCTURE,
ROBUST AND HIGH AVAILABILITY
Our RCS API and routing systems are based on high-performance and secure technical infrastructures to provide you with the level of service you can expect.
MORE THAN 15 YEARS OF EXPERTISE IN A2P COMMUNICATION
As a member of the GSMA (World Association of Mobile Phone Operators) and MMAF (Mobile Marketing Association France), we offer our clients the benefit of our solid expertise in A2P mobile channels.
A CPAAS PLATFORM
As the leading French player in A2P mobile messaging, smsmode© supports start-ups as well as national and international groups in the use of professional mobile channels.
Need more info?
Do not hesitate to contact us.