The future of business mobile messaging at your fingertips!
Through a single interface, access all the opportunities offered by mobile instant messaging. Improve communication with your customers! Push notification, audio message or SMS. Use our API to take full advantage of the potential of cross-platform mobile messaging.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MESSAGEHYBRID
Implementing MessageHybrid in your communication means engaging and interacting in a new way with your customers on their mobile using the power of different mobile messaging systems.
- automatic, simplified and centralized management of your message on the various mobile instant messaging services (push notification, and soon on the social networks WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat or Viber).
- a failover solution via SMS in order to benefit from one of the most effective and reliable media for transmitting your message on mobile phones (universality, maximum compatibility and speed of opening).
- Optimisation of mobile messaging by intelligently combining the use of push notifications and text messages via the implementation of a prioritised and personalised scenario of distribution channels.
- Maximising deliverability by taking advantage of mobile messaging features to reach every person, with the right message, at the right time and on the right channel.
- a cost optimisation strategy as each message sent as a push notification - at a much lower cost - saves on the costs of SMS text messages.
- simplified management of the hybrid message thanks to the grouping of statistics on all messages sent, regardless of the channel used, on a single interface and dashboard.
- quick and turnkey integration into your software or application thanks to our API which offers the technology necessary to establish a connection in a few lines of code to all mobile messaging services.
- a solution adapted to advertising messages as well as critical messages(One Time Password, alerts, etc.).
- guaranteed security through message encryption and notification lockout until the user unlocks the device.
MULTI-CHANNEL MOBILE MESSAGING
MOBILE INSTANT MESSAGING CHANNELS & SOCIAL NETWORKS AVAILABLE
Below are the mobile messaging and social networks that can be connected with our API.
Facebook Messenger (coming soon)
Viber (coming soon)
WeChat (coming soon)
SMS VS PUSH MESSAGING
|TEXT MESSAGE||PUSH MESSAGING|
|Attempts to send within 24 hours of sending||Sending attempts made within 72 hours of sending|
|Acknowledgement of receipt (DLR) provided for each message||Extremely low cost sending notifications|
|Very high delivery and opening rates amounting to nearly 95%.||Interactive media that can integrate a link and an image|
|No internet connection required||An Internet connection is required (3/4G or wifi)|
|A cost from HT||No acknowledgement of receipt so there's no guarantee that the message has been delivered.|
|A medium with few multimedia possibilities||A little-known medium that is not yet widely used|
API MESSAGEHYBRID TARIFFS
CHOOSE THE DESTINATION OF SENT MESSAGES
Prices in $US, £ and $CA are approximate and based on the application of an exchange rate to the price in Euro.
TO THE API
PUSH NOTIFICATION COSTS
AND ACCORDING TO THE VOLUME
WHY ROUTE YOUR HYBRID MESSAGES VIA SMSMODE© ?
SIMPLIFIED CONNECTION TO VARIOUS MOBILE MESSAGING SERVICES
Easy, fast, cost-effective and innovative, the new generation of MessageHybrid mobile messaging allows you to deliver your messages more effectively across mobile notification channels.
A COMPLETE SDK & API DOCUMENTATION
Our API allows you to connect to our powerful and robust platform. A range of development tools and SDKs help you create and integrate mobile messages for your application.
A PLAYER IN MOBILE MESSAGING FOR 15 YEARS
For over 15 years, our company has acquired solid experience in sending mobile messages, with more than 2 billion SMS sent worldwide.
Need more info?
Do not hesitate to contact us.