Sending Adobe Campaign SMS
Our Adobe Campaign SMS Connector allows direct integration of SMS sending into the CRM interface offered by Adobe Marketing Cloud. This gateway to our mobile messaging gateway is based on the SMPP protocol. It offers a high-capacity, fluid, fast and direct-route interconnection to French and international operators.
Our SMS solution for Adobe Campaign is ideal for users of this CRM in the integration of text messaging in their cross-channel campaigns and thus fully exploit the potential of the SMS channel. Thus, to communicate directly to the mobile terminals of your contacts, create and deploy mobile campaigns in your client paths.
THE BENEFITS OF USING OUR ADOBE CAMPAIGN SMS CONNECTOR...
A powerful, scalable and easy to implement Gateway
Based on a SMPP and interfaced protocol easily via the connection settings configuration of the Adobe Campaign SMPP plugin, the integration of SMS sending is documented step by step in our technical documentation.
SMS, an ideal medium in marketing automation
In a marketing logic one to one andomnicanal, the SMS is proving to be an ultra-efficient channel in terms of deliverability, instantaneousness or ROI. He is your best asset to keep in touch with his audience at every step of the client path.
A leader in SMS routing since 2004
With an experience of 15 years, SMsmode has developed an optimal, efficient and approved infrastructure for routing SMS en route direct operators to France and more than 166 countries.
What assets to send SMS from Adobe Campaign?
As an SMS service provider, we have developed a ready-to-use solution for configuring the SMS channel through the SMPP protocol. Thus, our Short Message peer to Peer Protocol (SMPP) server allows you to receive calls generated by Adobe Campaign and effectively route SMS marketing campaigns. It offers in addition as advantages:
- Ultra-competitive prices especially with formulas specially adapted to mass mailings in the context of advertising campaigns based on inbound SMS.
- customer-Configurable send capacities that allow the throughput to be bonded to customer needs and the volume of its shipments.
- access to all the features developed by our provider (SMS STOP Management, message personalization, deliverability statistics, DLRs, etc.).
- routing on separate channels according to the type of sending (marketing, transactional or OTP), which allows to manage differently the priority of messages, the sending rates, etc.
- a solution with the possibility of evolution, without interruption of service.
All steps to integrate SMS sending via the Adobe Campaign SMPP plugin
Our technical documentation describes precisely the set of steps and parameters to be implemented to establish a connection to our Gateway from the Adobe Campaign.
What service guarantees for our SMPP connector?
- a dedicated project manager accompanies you in a personalized way during all the phases of the use of our service, the configuration of the connection parameters until the monitoring of your consumption, its evolution or the requests of Support.
- a service recognized for its quality and performance: with an SLA (service Level Agreement) of 99.95%, monitoring and traffic monitoring tools manage daily, in real time, the performance of our platform.
- a platform for sending BULK SMS in direct conectionwith the international short Message Service Center (SMSC) of more than 166 countries.
- A SMS routing provider, whose entire infrastructure and team is based in metropolitan France.
- a gateway in compliance with the GDPR that guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data passing through our services.
Our team advises you...
Contact us now to set up our Adobe Campaign SMS gateway. Our account managers and developers are at your disposal to answer all your questions about using our web-services and to help you implement the SMPP API.