How to create an SMS campaign?
You have often heard of SMS campaign on mobile but you have not yet dared to cross the step? Do you doubt the impact and benefits of an SMS advertising campaign and a mobile marketing action that includes sending SMS to your company and company? You do not know how to choose the most suitable offer and/or software among those present on the Web?
Overview with smsmode© explaining how an SMS campaign and mobile marketing via texting can improve the performance of communication and promotion of your business.
THE PERFORMANCE OF AN SMS CAMPAIGN IN NUMBERS...
This is the reading rate
of an SMS campaign!
The SMS has a reading rate of about 95% and many advantages in the face of email or traditional telephone revival. With SMS marketing, you have the certainty that your SMS campaign will be received and read by the majority of your recipients!
This is the average time
To open an SMS!
This proven snapshot makes the SMS a channel of communication of immediacy and proximity, especially suitable for real-time communications. Maintain with your customers and contacts a direct and quasi-instantaneous relationship with the SMS.
This is the shipping price
of each SMS message!
Extremely economical communication channel , the SMS rate is not expensive and is up to 10 times less than a paper campaign or a telephone reminder. Enjoy an ultra-attractive ROI for your SMS campaigns with a return rate of between 20% and 30%.
SMS: A strong potential for your different communication needs
If you ask yourself the question of how to take advantage of the opportunities and effectiveness of an SMS campaign, know that there is no better way to contact a person on his mobile phone at any time, than by sending him an SMS.
Discover a few cases and types of applications of SMS campaigns to integrate in a simple way in your mobile strategy.
- Advertising and promotions: using the SMS channel and sending SMS in number, you personally target your contact base with promotions, private sales, day events, etc., in order to increase the traffic in point of sale and retain your customers.
- sending personal automatic messages: with welcome messages, birthdays, requests for opinions, satisfaction surveys, etc., automatically animate your customer relationship!
- transactional campaigns by SMS: keep in touch with your customers at each stage of the customer journey by sending them confirmation of order or reservation, notice of delivery or availability of the product in point of withdrawal, etc.
- sending alert and appointment reminder: Emergency and real-time information alert or appointment reminder is an offer and feature now widely adopted by different market players and is of proven effectiveness !
Advertising SMS through 5 action cards
Download free of charge, our white paper "SMS advertising through 5 action cards" will let you discover all the possibilities offered by the advertising SMS to carry out a prospecting on mobile.
How to set up an SMS campaign?
First of all, you should know that an SMS campaign requires only a few clicks to be carried out and that whatever the number of contacts! It is therefore an extremely fast communication strategy to be put in place and very easy to use while remaining extremely effective in communicating with its customers and prospects. Here are 4 points to the steps necessary to carry out your first SMS marketing operation via an SMS tool or platform.
- define the contact base: Whether it is the customer and prospect data from your internal tools and software or a database rental (contact file and contact one shot phone numbers), the first step of your campaign SMS is to collect this data of contacts indispensable to make your first mobile communication, especially in the case of sending SMS grouped or BUKL SMS.
- write the message: you have 160 characters (or 159 and not one more if you deduct the word STOP SMS mandatory) to compose a message and present the most attractive and efficient offer possible. But be aware that the fact of being obliged to write a short, concise and de facto powerful message is the main force of the SMS which benefits from an information storage rate of 60%!
- Choose the Sending method: you actually have 2 possibilities at this stage: Send your SMS campaign from the online tool and self-service smsmode© (operating fairly similar to the email campaigns tools) or integrate the API into your External application to perform automated SMS campaigns.
Regardless of the professional SMS solution chosen, many services to send SMS via Internet and in pro quality, are present to help you manage your SMS campaign well: Advanced management of contacts and groups, reports of Reception and statistics, the ability to manage replies to SMS sent, receipt of replies, a history of the sendings, a range of SMS available including the SMS Pro, SMS Voice, SMS International, etc.
- set the timing and make the shipment: A final parameter is to be defined: Find the best time to send your SMS campaign. Once done, test your campaign on your mobile for example, then send your SMS mailing. Once your shipment is completed, you have all the statistical data on your customer space to analyze the performance of your first SMS campaign...
Our team advises you...
Our commercial or technical teams and our customer support are at your disposal to answer all your questions about sending SMS campaigns and to help you set up the SMS Direct marketing solution best suited to your problem.