the SMS loyalty programme
Do you have a loyalty program in the form of a loyalty card, a dematerialized program, an online fidelity account or a simple client file? But you do not (yet!) integrate the SMS marketing to make benefit of your exclusive offers, promos, offers privileges, etc. to your most loyal and/or privileged customers directly on their smartphone.
The performance and many advantages of the SMS are no longer to prove. This mobile marketing media is one of the most effective means of communication on the market (especially in relation to other traditional advertising channels). It is in this capacity that many companies and outlets have long integrated mobile communication via SMS in their strategy and are accustomed to creating SMS campaigns within their loyalty program.
Find all our tips to set up an SMS fidelity program with your customers...
THE SMS FOR LOYALTY PROGRAMS IN NUMBERS...
This is the reading rate
of an SMS campaign!
Sending a text message means that you benefit from a reception and reading rate of around 95% (which is unmatched by email or a traditional phone call). With an SMS loyalty programme, you can be sure that the message sent will be received and read by the majority of your recipients!
This is the average time
To open an SMS!
This proven immediacy makes SMS a medium ofimmediacy and proximity, particularly suited to real-time communications. An SMS campaign thus creates direct and almost instantaneous relations with your contacts.
This is the shipping price
of each SMS message!
As alow-cost communication channel, sending a message by SMS costs up to 10 times less than a traditional marketing campaign (flyer, poster, etc.). Benefit from the best quality/price ratio for your communications with the sending of SMS!
What are the benefits of mobile marketing in a strategy of acquisition and loyalty?
Customer loyalty is less expensive than acquiring new ones! It is an established fact... just as a satisfied and loyal customer brings profitability. With this in mind, adopting the loyalty by SMS and enjoying the advantages of this digital media among the most competitive of the market, is to opt for a loyalty solution that allows:
- Create a strong link with your customers and reinforce the proximity of your brand: sending SMS as part of customer loyalty will allow you to establish a direct, personal and interactive relationship with each of your customers and thus significantly improve your brand's customer relations via a simple text message.
- Animate your loyalty programme with SMS marketing: the objective of setting up a loyalty programme by SMS is to trigger the next purchase in shop (whether physical or online). By sending promotional messages to your customer database with precise targeting and an impactful message, you boost traffic at the point of sale and your sales, you encourage re-purchasing and a regular maintenance of your sales to ultimately increase your turnover.
- Offer an interactive customer journey: adapted to franchises and networks, independent networks, e-commerce websites, as well as independent shops, the implementation of a loyalty programme by SMS is an innovative and effective mobile marketing application. Thanks to this "one to one" communication based on SMS Pull, commercial pushes or loyalty notification messages on mobile, you can send personalised and contextualised messages in relation to the customer journey and thus optimise the ROI of your direct marketing operation.
- Make your customer base dynamic by allowing your customers to subscribe and unsubscribe automatically: customer recruitment is thus facilitated. By sending a text message to a long-distance telephone number that you provide, your customers and prospects can sign up directly for your loyalty programme and receive your exclusive offers, promotional messages, gift vouchers, etc.
Advertising SMS through 5 action cards
Our free downloadable white paper "Advertising SMS through 5 action sheets" will help you discover all the possibilities offered by advertising SMS to carry out your prospecting on mobiles.
How to set up a fidelity program by SMS?
To carry out an SMS Fidelity program, effective marketing tools are offered online to send personalized offers to increase the effectiveness of your campaigns. Among them, one can count:
- SMS sending offers: to send mass SMS messages as part of the distribution of your loyalty offers, you have a wide choice of solutions. Depending on your needs, SMS sending services such as those offered by sMsmode offer several methods of sending SMS: a platform accessible from a web browser or an HTTP API for automated sending integrated into your business application or your website. Both the software and the web-based SMS sending service make it possible to send mass SMS messages at ultra-competitive costs, with great simplicity.
These tools also provide a wide range of SMS messages with various options (Pro SMS, Voice SMS, Reply SMS, SMS France or SMS International). The creation of an sMsmode customer account is without any subscription or fixed costs.
- The SMS Reception offer: it allows you to set up an automated subscription and unsubscription service from a mobile phone. This SMS solution is used to create mailing lists for newsletters or loyalty card offers based on registration/unsubscription. From their mobile phone, your current or future customers take the step of accepting to receive your advertising offers. In this way, you can quickly build up a substantial address book with up-to-date contact details (mobile phone number) without any maintenance or human intervention (since your contacts can also unsubscribe automatically at any time)!
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions about marketing operations to set up a fidelity program by SMS. Feel free to contact our strong team with an experience of nearly 15 years in the field of mobile marketing and to benefit from advice and support for your SMS campaigns. Our goal is the success of your marketing operation!