Transactional SMS refers to a text message sent as a result of an e-commerce transaction. It also indicates more widely all SMS information related to a specific action (confirmation of order, receipt of parcels or an order, acceptance of a payment, confirmation of delivery or provision of a parcel in relay point, Reminder, booking confirmation message, appointment reminders or confirmation of appointment, etc.).
Transactional SMS is sent to the key moments of the customer relationship and is a real added value for your company and company. Thus, choosing the sending of transactional SMS for its activity, it is to take advantage of the advantages of SMS marketing and multiple applications with each a real potential of customer satisfaction.
Transactional SMS Overview...
THE PERFORMANCE OF TRANSACTIONAL SMS IN NUMBERS...
This is the reading rate
of an SMS campaign!
SMS has a read rate of around 95% and many advantages over email or traditional telephone reminders. With SMS, you can be sure that your SMS message will be received and read by the majority of your contacts!
This is the average time
To open an SMS!
This proven immediacy makes SMS a medium ofimmediacy and proximity, particularly suited to real-time communications. Maintain a direct and almost instantaneous relationship with your customers and contacts with SMS.
This is the shipping price
of each SMS message!
Anextremely economical means of communication, the SMS rate is up to 10 times lower than a paper campaign or a telephone reminder. Benefit from an ultra-attractive ROI for your transactional messages with a return rate between 20% and 30%.
The transactional SMS to be closest to your customers!
In addition to a pull marketing strategy (or SMS advertising), a unit sending of non-commercial SMS (or transactional SMS) allows to send the right information at the right time on the smartphone of your customers. This allows you to build and maintain a long and profitable customer relationship while improving customer loyalty.
The integration of mobile message sending in its communication strategy makes it possible to benefit from many strategic advantages for your mobile marketing. Here are some examples of transactional SMS application cases:
- Tracking of the shipment, confirmation of the shipment of an order or delivery of a parcel in a relay point: information on the availability of a product is a source of satisfaction & loyalty and is one of the most common forms of trigger marketing or automation marketing used in the context of digital strategy and e-commerce.
- payment confirmation or transaction security: sending an OTP (one time password) message via SMS of the 3d Secure type allows the potential of a two-factor authentication to be used, which is simple to integrate and far more effective, in order to improve the security of online transactions and payment systems.
- sending a temporary access code or password: sent directly to the recipient's mobile phone number, this type of personal account activation message is also a good practice linked to the issue of securing the user's personal data.
- appointment or reservation confirmation: receiving a notification of an appointment or reservation reminder is always more efficient.
WhatsApp Business, RCS and others.
New A2P mobile massaging channels for your business.
Downloadable free of charge, our white paper will help you discover new mobile messaging channels and new opportunities for your communication.
How do you choose your transactional SMS sending application?
Unlike commercial SMS and bulk SMS campaigns that are most often managed via a platform for sending and routing SMS in SaaS mode (i.e. accessible online from a computer and Internet browser), SMS management Transactional is usually done via an HTTP gateway to our integrated send services directly in your application, your website, your business software, etc. Thus, automating the process to realize these automatic sending of useful and contextualized information in real time and directly in connection with your database and customer contacts, allows you to bring this level of superior service Waited.
Depending on each need, our web SMS automatic sending service allows you to:
- benefit from the expertise of a historical and professional player in SMS marketing: thanks to sMsmode's SMS API, you can send your SMS via an approved and efficient provider and online platform that carries out some 10 million SMS messages each month via servers based exclusively in France.
- have access to a complete and powerful range of functionalities available on our SMS platform: our transactional SMS solution provides you with all the essential functionalities to carry out your transactional sendings: sender personalisation, text personalisation according to contacts, sending of voice SMS, programming of the date and time of the SMS sending, management of contact lists and stops (unsubscribing), retrieval of acknowledgements, receipt of replies, management of sub-accounts, etc.
- adopt products and services with maximum compatibility with the most common development languages (PHP, Java, ASP, C++, Ruby, WINDEV, etc.).): whether you are a developer or an enterprise, getting started with our tools and setting up the parameters and API request for automated mobile messaging from your system is intuitive and extremely easy to set up and configure so that you can quickly and easily implement texting to and from your application and software solution (including cash register or CRM software) via a cloud-based solution
- Take advantage of notification traffic prioritisation: Notification traffic separation is performed on our services to optimise the deliverability of these critical messages. Also, you can benefit from the prioritisation of transactional SMS on dedicated and prioritised direct routes with automatic failover in case of slowdown or problem.
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the integration of SMS notification and to benefit from the advice of their implementation! Include without delay our SMS API services and do not hesitate to contact one of our collaborators!