A great way to communicate, the integration of SMS into your event communication allows you to register your events in the mobile age. By including SMS campaigns, you will be part of an innovative digital marketing strategy and interactivity generator.
Event SMS can be deployed for all your corporate events (new product launches, inaugurations, seminars, conferences, trade fairs, etc.), sports, cultural, artistic and scientific events, etc., but also for promotional highlights such as sales, Black Friday or Mother's Day. Text messaging encourages direct, rapid and personal exchanges with your audience, opening up new opportunities to invest in. So don't forget to send SMS to help you organize your events and communicate in an original way!
THE BENEFITS OF THE EVENT SMS...
So many recipients
There is no limit to the number of SMS messages sent or to the number of contacts you wish to send your message to. The quantity of messages sent has no influence on the deliverability of your SMS!
The dissemination of information
In a few clicks!
Whatever the number of recipients of your message, the configuration of your campaign is done in just a few clicks! Composition of the message, possible settings for the sender, choice of recipients, your message is ready to be sent.
Receiving your message
In real time!
Theproven immediacy of SMS (it is generally read within 4 minutes of receipt) makes it a medium ofimmediacy and proximity... and all this with an ultra-attractive ROI because SMS costs up to 10 times less than a paper campaign!
4 key moments in your event
where SMS can make your event communication successful
- send your invitations by SMS: sending a personal invitation to your clients and guests will maximize the chances of success of your event! As an SMS is read within 4 minutes of receipt, the chances of success are optimised. Simple, fast, with an acknowledgement of receipt and able to receive replies (and thus receive confirmation of registration from participants for example), you reduce the costs and time spent on informing guests.
- Promote an event (trade fair, party, festival, open day, etc.): SMS is the ideal complement to your usual communication tools (posters, press advertising, signs, etc.) because it is very well accepted by mobile users. Easily retained and memorised (given the short message required in this format), it will be your ally in promoting or reminding people about your event.
- Communicate with participants during the event: in order to involve participants (exhibitors and/or visitors) and offer an optimal and impactful experience, send information and messages to participants via SMS, for real-time and direct communication. An original and interactive way to integrate mobile communication for the event industry.
- Make the event last: don't forget to extend your event by sending a thank-you SMS message to participants, reminding them of the next highlights, sharing the content created (link to a photo gallery, videos, testimonials, etc.). Post-event communication, too often neglected, allows you to create new points of contact with the guests and participants of the event.
WhatsApp Business, RCS and others.
New A2P mobile massaging channels for your business.
Downloadable free of charge, our white paper will help you discover new mobile messaging channels and new opportunities for your communication.
How to create your first campaign to send SMS events?
To set up your event SMS campaigns, smsmode© offers complete solutions for every project.
- a web-accessible SaaS platform forsending bulk SMS messages, with all the professional features you need to send SMS messages immediately and autonomously: address book and list management, message template registration, insertion of direct mail variables, addition of links to mobile web pages, receipt reports, consultation and management of responses received, triggering of predefined actions, etc.
SEE ALL AVAILABLE SMS PRODUCTS
- The HTTP API that allows you to quickly integrate the sending of event SMS from your website, your business application or your e-ticketing site and thus automate all your communications for your event. This interface has been designed to be as complete as possible and as easy to use and implement as possible.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR API
Sending an invitation via SMS by Yamaha
The Yamaha network communicates via SMS and invites its customers to the open days of its stores. SMS is a simple, efficient and economical marketing tool to create traffic in concessions and promote the events of the brand in an efficient way.
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the SMS marketing operations and to take advantage of the advice of setting up your SMS events! Feel free to contact one of our collaborators, our goal is the success of your marketing operation!