A powerful and scalable infrastructure for high volumes of SMS
Interconnection protocol between your application and our SMS routing service, the SMPP gateway allows you to manage a large volume of MT SMS and MO SMS via our Gateway in direct route operators. It is a solution particularly adapted to Adobe Campaign (Neolane).
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SMPP GATEWAY
Our Short Message Peer to Peer Protocol (SMPP) server allows you to establish a connector with our routing services based on a standardized and standardised mobile messaging protocol.
- Interconnection with a multitude of A2P applications including Adobe Campaign (ex-Neolane) for high quality SMS sending from your CRMs, applications, etc.
- integration of our SMPP server into the platform, which allows access to the advanced functionalities developed by our services: consultation of SMS messages sent, access to detailed campaign statistics, STOP and unsubscribe management, etc.
- a high capacity, fluid and fast routing rate en route to operators in France and in more than 166 countries, adapted to the high rates of bulk SMS sending.
- simplicity of implementation through the configuration of a documented and simplified connection, and specific authorisation based on IP addresses.
- Access to all message personalization features (long messages, personalized sender ID, support for encoding, etc.)
- Separation of traffic on channels dedicated to marketing, transactional and OTP for differentiated management of message priority, sending rates, etc.
- Unified access on your smsmode© customer account to all your traffic, allowing you to view on the same interface the transmissions triggered by the SMPP API, the HTTP API or from the SaaS platform.
- a dedicated project manager who provides support and monitoring of the use of the personalised service.
- 24/7 traffic monitoring and support via our monitoring tools.
All the steps to integrate SMS sending via the SMPP gateway or the Adobe Campaign SMPP plugin
Our technical documentation describes precisely the set of steps and parameters to be implemented to establish a connection to our Gateway through a SMPP protocol.
HOW A SMPP CONNECTION WORKS
HTTP API vs SMPP API
|HTTP API SMS||SMPP API|
|Standard sending rates
common to all customer accounts
|Customisable dispatch rates
according to customer accounts
|Configuration via a simple API interface
documented feature by feature
sending parameters and their tests
compatible with most coding languages (PHP, Java, cURL, .NET, JSON, C#, XML, Python, RUBY, ASP, C++,...).
|Integration based on standard parameters
which requires an SMPP client (kannel or Adobe Campaign SMPP plugin) and a thorough knowledge of development
|A solution that offers flexibility, functionality and quality of service||A solution that offers scalability without service interruption|
|Recommended gateway for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Solution that covers basic needs.
|Recommended gateway for large companies or connections to CRMs or applications.
Solution that meets more complex needs.
GATEWAY SMPP RATES
CHOOSE THE DESTINATION OF THE SMS SENT
Prices in $US, £ and $CA are approximate and based on the application of an exchange rate to the price in Euro.
SETTING UP COSTS
WHY ROUTE YOUR SMS VIA OUR SMPP PROTOCOL?
A DIRECT ROUTE OPERATOR OPERATORS
With routing on direct route connections with telecom operators associated with backup channels, our SMS SMPP infrastructure is robust, high availability and fault-resistant.
A SLA (SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT) OF 99.95%.
A performance control and management device allows to maintain an optimum flow rate. The availability rate found on our high-performance, reliable routing service is 99.95%.
SENDING SMS, OUR BUSINESS FOR 15 YEARS
A historical player in the sending of SMS in France, smsmode© has solid experience in the routing of Text Messages to France and abroad, and the monitoring of the performance of sendings.
Need more info?
Do not hesitate to contact us.