Efficient and scalable infrastructure for high volumes of SMS
As an interconnection protocol between your application and our SMS routing service, the SMPP Gateway allows you to manage a large volume of MMS and MO SMS via our Gateway in direct operator route. It is a solution particularly adapted to Adobe Campaign (Neolane).
The features of the SMPP gateway
Our Short Message Peer to Peer Protocol (SMPP) server allows you to establish a connector with our routing services based on a standardized and standardised mobile messaging protocol.
- An interconnection with a multitude of A2P applications, including Adobe Campaign (ex-Neolane) for high quality SMS mailings from your CRMs, applications, etc.
- An integration of our SMPP server to the platform, allowing access to the advanced features developed by our services: consultation of the sent SMS, access to the detailed statistics of the campaigns, management of the STOP and opt'out, etc.
- High-capacity, fast-flow, rapid routing on direct route to operators over 166 countries, suitable for bulk SMS delivery.
- A simple implementation that goes through the configuration of a documented and simplified connection, and a specific permission based on IP addresses.
- Access to all the personalization features of the message (Long messages, custom senderID, encoding support, and so on).
- A separation of traffic on channels dedicated to marketing, transactional and OTP for a differentiated management of message priority, sending rates, etc.
- a unified access on your smsmode© client account to all your traffic, allowing you to view on the same interface the shipments triggered by the SMPP API, the HTTP API or from the SaaS platform.
- A dedicated project manager that provides support and follow-up to the use of the service.
- Traffic monitoring and 24/7 assistance via our monitoring tools...
All steps to integrate SMS sending via the SMPP gateway or the SMPP Adobe Campaign plugin
Our technical documentation describes precisely the set of steps and parameters to be implemented to establish a connection to our Gateway through a SMPP protocol.
ZOOM IN ON
How an SMPP connection works
HTTP API vs SMPP API
|HTTP API SMS||SMPP API|
|Standard sending Rates
Common to all customer accounts
|Customizable send sates
Depending on the receivable accounts
|Configuration through a simple API interface
Documented feature by feature
|A client-side configuration
Send parameters and their tests
Compatible with most encoding languages (PHP, Java, CURL, .net, JSON, C#, XML, Python, RUBY, ASP, C++,...).
|Integration based on normed parameters
That requires a SMPP client (Kannel or plugin SMPP Adobe Campaign) and a thorough knowledge of the development
|A solution that offers flexibility, functionality and quality of service||A solution that offers the possibility of evolution without interruption of service|
|Recommended gateway for small and medium-sized businesses.
Solution that covers basic needs.
|Recommended gateway for large companies or CRMs connections or applications.
Solution that responds to more complex needs.
SMPP gateway pricing
CHOOSE THE DESTINATION OF THE SMS SENT
Prices in $US, £ and $CA are approximate and based on the application of an exchange rate to the price in Euro.
Why route your SMS VIA our SMPP protocol?
An operator direct connection (O-HOP)
With routing on direct route connections with telecom operators associated with backup channels, our SMS SMPP infrastructure is robust, high availability and fault-resistant.
A SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA) of 99.95%
A performance control and management device allows to maintain an optimum flow rate. The availability rate found on our high-performance, reliable routing service is 99.95%.
SPECIALIST IN SMS DELIVERY
A long-standing player in the sending of SMS messages in France, smsmode© has solid experience in routing Text Messages to France and abroad, and monitoring the performance of sending.
Need more info?