automatic SMS sending
Automatic SMS sending is a marketing or notification practice that aims to program SMS messages to be sent without human intervention once you've sent automated messages. Automatic SMS can be part of a marketing automation logic based on preconceived marketing scenarios, but also in a logic of notification, of SMS response or alerts. This automation of online SMS sending without human intervention is made possible by the implementation of an SMS sending API in a web service or application. It is also possible to automate SMS dispatch via a Webhook, from a no-code web app (Zapier) or from your customer area smsmode©.
SENDING AUTOMATIC SMS IN NUMBERS
This is the reading rate
of an SMS message!
SMS has a read rate of about 95% and many advantages for an effective and efficient marketing automation. With Internet SMS, you can be sure that your automatic SMS sending will be received and read by the majority of your recipients, prospects, etc.!
This is the average time
To open an SMS!
This proven immediacy makes SMS a medium ofimmediacy and proximity, especially for broadcasting automatically sent information notifications. Inform your customers at any time directly on their smartphone and maintain a direct and almost instantaneous relationship with them with SMS.
This is the shipping price
of each SMS message!
An extremely cost-effective means of communication, an SMS campaign via automatic SMS sending costs up to 10 times less than a paper mailing or a telephone reminder. Benefit from an ultra-attractive ROI for your mobile marketing by usingInternet SMS.
The different applications of automatic SMS sending
- Scheduled SMS: choose the most opportune moment for the distribution of your information and reach your recipients at any time, on their mobile number, with the programming of an automatic SMS sending at a precise date, a precise time or during the realization of an event(marketing SMS to promote a promotional operation, meeting reminder SMS with request for response or not, customer relationship message, etc.).
- Transactional SMS: stay in touch with your contacts throughout their customer journey by sending them an SMS. Inform them automatically that their payment has been accepted, their order has been confirmed or is available at a collection point, etc.
- SMS alerts or SMS reminders: you want to send an urgent information on your cell phone or remind an appointment? Plan and automate an automatic SMS sending anywhere (in France or in the world) and in real time! SMS remains an unrivalled alert tool thanks to its speed, deliverability and read rate.
- Anniversary SMS: it's the birthday of one of your customers? or you want to send a reminder to your customer on a purchase anniversary? These are all opportunities to enrich your SMS marketing with your contacts and prospects.
Professional services smsmode© for automatic SMS sending
To set up automated communications via the SMS channel, smsmode© offers a range of solutions to enable you to send a message to your contact's cell phone, for automatic SMS Pro.
- an SMS platform in SaaS mode with all the professional and intuitive features and options for carrying out SMS campaigns in complete autonomy. The SMS communication operations carried out from your customer area on our platform can thus be sent either immediately or on the desired date. You can also choose from our SMS services (SMS Pro, SMS Response, Voice SMS and Unicode SMS) the solution best suited to your needs.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SMS PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- HTTP API: Thanks to the HTTP SMS API, you can integrate all the professional functionalities for the creation and routing of automatic SMS messages. Directly in your external application (CRM, e-commerce site, database, mobile application, etc.), the sending, scheduling and receiving of SMS responses can be directly and easily integrated into your system by implementing the parameters provided in the API documentation and can be automatically triggered by events defined in your mobile marketing automation scenario.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR API
All requests from our SMS API to integrate the SMS service into your application
Available free of charge, our documentation describes precisely all the requests to send and receive SMS, manage contact lists, manage receipt reports, etc.
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the optimization of the automation marketing best suited to your problem through the use of SMS messages and to help you to set up the HTTP API and the SMS automatic SMS send requests.