The SMS Web Service
An SMS Web service allows you to communicate and exchange data between heterogeneous applications and systems in order to administer mobile communication from a remote server and create a business intelligence system. This procedure call protocol is usually between the end user who must send/Receive SMS and a Short Message Service Center (SMSC) mobile network.
A SMS Web service is usually in the form of an SMS gateway that, thanks to HTTP requests and codes, can manage a set of SMS sending and receiving features, via an Internet protocol, without human intervention and In a synchronous manner.
> Discover all the possibilities and features offered by a Web service SMS.
THE WEB SERVICE SMS smsmode© IN DETAIL
Quick and easy integration
Compatible with all the programming languages to HTTP GET and POST requests, the complete and free documentation allows easy, quick and step-by integration.
Hosted in France, in a level 4 data-center, our SMS API guarantees maximum security through authentication using HTTPS.
Our dedicated and high availability infrastructure is constantly monitored 24/7, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Technical support at your disposal
All of our dedicated developer Team is available to help you integrate our APIs or answer your questions.
The advantages and benefits of our SMS Web service
Created in 2004 and specializes in SMS and Web service SMS solutions for business, the smsmode© platform makes available to its customers a dedicated, simple to use and intuitive interface to send SMS en masse, promotional offers, SMS fidelity Programs, etc. As part of mobile marketing strategy.
By using our Web applications, you will benefit from:
- a powerful software platform: to simplify the integration and the development of the features to send SMS and with our SMS API, the use of broad and complete attributes allow you to master in a complete Sending SMS (Management of address books, date of sending of the campaign, type of SMS sent, acknowledgement of receipt, management of replies, personalization of the transmitters, etc.).
- A high Availability infrastructure: certified operator, smsmode© has endowed its SMS gateway (SMS Gateway) with a direct connection with mobile operators worlwide. Thanks to these robust and redundant interconnections (more than a million queries are processed daily by our Bulk SMS services), you will have the possibility to send SMS over the Internet to more than 500 networks around the world while Benefiting from maximum deliverability.
- a Service Level Agreement (SLA) at more than 99.95% uptime: with automatic failover and thanks to the selected operators and the quality of SMS routing, our SMS sending solutions and cloud services guarantee the delivery of Messages, tracking the whole process of routing via reports (status code) and notifications in real time, managing traffic spikes just like any failures.
WhatsApp Business, RCS and others.
New mobile A2P massaging channels for your business.
Downloadable free of charge, our white paper will help you discover new mobile messaging channels and new opportunities for your communication.
A mobile messaging service optimum
With free integration that induces neither initial fees nor subscription, our HTTP API is self-service and only the cost of the SMS sent will be charged to you according to the destination and the type of SMS chosen. To access it, simply create a free user account.
Find below the features of our SMS API.
- compatibility with the most common programming languages (PHP, Java, ASP, C++, Ruby, WINDEV, etc.): you can quickly and easily integrate the sending and receiving of text messages to your application and software solution Through a cloud computing solution.
- increased attention to the confidentiality and security of our customer file: based on an HTTP authentication protocol guaranteeing the securing of the data, we commit ourselves in addition, in accordance with our commitment made with the CNIL, Not to disclose or rexploiter for commercial purposes personal data passing through our line interface.
- solutions adapted to your different needs: sending SMS en masse or SMS personalized and unitary, sending automated, programmed, etc., SMsmode offers in particular a wide range of offers of Web service SMS and different ranges of SMS all Accessible via SMS Send APIs (SMS Pro, SMS response, international SMS, TTS, Unicode SMS, two-factor authentication via SMS with OTP – One Time Password, etc.).
- Complete and free documentation of our SMS Web service: detailing all queries, the mandatory and optional parameter description allows each developer a step-by-step integration. In addition, our customer support services are at your disposal to use our products and services and to help you manage all requests for sending and receiving SMS. This will allow you to manage the number of SMS to send, the list of recipients and the content of the messages.
Our team advises you...
Our technical support and our account managers are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the use of our Web service SMS and our SMS Gateway or to give you free help and support to its integration. Our sales team or our developer technicians are at your disposal!