special characters in your SMS messages
Send SMS messages including characters from non-Latin languages (Chinese, Cyrillic, Arabic, etc.) and special characters (emoticons or technical symbols) with Unicode SMS. Communicate more easily internationally at the same rate as with this SMS Pro "option"!
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
FEATURES OF THE UNICODE STANDARD
Unicode allows you to access the functionalities of international and technical communication by SMS with the possibility of using special characters in the body of the message.
- sending messages using non-Latin alphabets (Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, etc.), technical symbols and emoticons
- a message with a capacity of 70 characters per SMS (instead of 160 for a "normal" SMS)
- the possibility of sending long Unicode messages (containing a maximum of 335 characters, i.e. 5 concatenated SMS sent in a single transmission)
- a customisation of the available transmitter (WARNING: it cannot contain unicode characters)
- the receipt of responses incorporating non-Latin language characters and symbols
...and just like SMS Pro:
- immediate delivery of messages guaranteed in France and in more than 166 countries (including French overseas departments and territories)
- guaranteed receipt of messages within seconds
- comprehensive reception statistics (reception report, detailed campaign statistics available online, automatic cleaning of invalid numbers)
WHY SEND UNICODE SMS WITH SMSMODE© ?
OR REST API?
Sending Unicode SMS can be done indifferently from our self-service SaaS platform or from our Rest API. These two sending methods all offer advanced features for setting up your text messages.
DATA SECURED BY AN GDPR APPROACH
We have enrolled in a GDPR approach following a commitment. Thus, the security and the reduction of the data passing through our services are at the heart of the concerns of our society.
A CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
Our customer support team is at your disposal to answer your questions of setting up our solutions. It also has powerful ticketing tools (customer request management) and performance tracking tools.