The advertising SMS is one of the main channels of interaction and communication of a brand or a company with its customers or prospects. Integrated into multi-channel and cross-canal strategies, sending SMS offers the advantage of campaigns with very high potential and is an indispensable link in digital advertising.
Succeeding in its mobile advertising campaign makes it possible to achieve very pertinent marketing objectives (create traffic in point of sale, announce an offer, a promotion, a private sale, a liquidation of stocks, etc.). Opt for this innovative, economical and guaranteed success Communication solution without delay!
THE TEXT ADVERTISING IN NUMBERS
This is the shipping price
of each SMS message!
An extremely economicalmeans of communication, SMS advertising costs up to 10 times less than a paper campaign or a telephone reminder. Benefit from an ultra-attractive ROI for your SMS marketing operations by using Internet SMS.
This is the reading rate
of an SMS pub!
SMS has a read rate of around 95% and many advantages over email or traditional telephone reminders. With an SMS marketing service, you can be sure that your advertising SMS will be received and read by the majority of your recipients!
This is the average time
To open an SMS!
This proven immediacy makes SMS a medium of immediacy and proximity, particularly suited to mobile communications. Maintain a direct and almost instantaneous relationship with your customers with SMS advertising.
Successful advertising campaign with SMS advertising
Mobile and relational marketing tool, the SMS remains an effective communication channel because of the above mentioned performances. However, the setting up of an SMS advertising campaign must be optimized:
- respect the legal obligations of mobile marketing: a promotional SMS must not be sent between 8pm and 8am, nor on Sundays or public holidays. You cannot also send advertising messages without the prior agreement and consent of the recipient at the time of collection of their details (Opt'in). In addition, the mention STOP SMS is mandatory on all commercial SMS in order to respect the obligations imposed by the CNIL.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT STOP SMS
- plan your SMS campaigns wisely: this concerns both the frequency of sending, which should not be too high (the SMS message may indeed be perceived very negatively if you send it too frequently) and the choice of the most appropriate time for your sector of activity. The rate of opening and return can indeed go from simple to triple.
- Take care of your message: even if the SMS can only have a maximum of 160 characters, your message must nevertheless be clear, punchy and precise to arouse the interest of the recipients. In order to guarantee the impact of the message with loyal customers and prospects, it is however possible to personalise the advertising message by including variables (name, first name, etc.) or by personalising its header with the personalised sender feature.
Advertising SMS through 5 action cards
Our free downloadable white paper "Advertising SMS through 5 action sheets" will help you discover all the possibilities offered by advertising SMS for mobile prospecting.
Carry out an advertising campaign by SMS with smsmode©
With mobile solutions that adequately respond to all advertising needs, the various smsmode services allow you to achieve:
- sending quality SMS advertising: Indeed, our SMS platform for sending advertising SMS messages online gives you access to all the professional features for managing marketing campaigns for advertising purposes. Easy to use, intuitive, free and without commitment, our professional SMS routing tool offers you the possibility to manage your campaigns in a complete and autonomous way:
- the address book (import and export of contacts, creation of groups, automatic management of unsubscriptions, etc.),
- editing of SMS templates,
- sending instant or delayed SMS advertisingcampaigns
- consultation of statistical reports to measure the real impact of your SMS advertising campaign.
- Sending a rich message with a link to a mobile landing page: insert a short link in your SMS and extend your SMS message via a mobile web page with unlimited content that can include multimedia elements (text, images, GoogleMap, callback button, contact form, etc.). With SMS 2.0, you are guaranteed to interact with your contact and prospect base to improve the impact and effectiveness of your advertising campaign!
- the creation of advanced SMS applications: we provide you with our SMS APIs via HTTP and Mail protocols as well as the SMS reception service allowing you to create personalised and complex promotional message sending scenarios: automatic sending of advertising SMS messages in line with the customer path of the application or e-commerce site, automatic registration of your customers to a promotional offer mailing list, etc. Imagine with our team the most relevant scenario to the strategy you wish to adopt.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR APIS
Our team advises you...
Our sales and technical teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the SMS marketing and to help you to set up the solution to send SMS in mass the most adapted to your problem.