for sending SMS
A set of practical sheets to discover and master all the features of creating and optimizing your SMS campaigns.
SMS long Option: Send messages without length limitation
- An SMS of maximum quality without length limitation
- A cost of sending proportional to incremental beyond 160 characters
- A character counter to know the number of corresponding SMS in order to control your costs
Send large SMS with the quality of the SMS Pro
160 characters is it too short? Eliminate of the problem of the size of the SMS with the long SMS. The length of the SMS is no longer important, which makes it possible to pass clear and precise instructions, or to indicate exact addresses. The long SMS is of maximum quality, in direct connection with the operators, allows the personalization of the transmitter and provides a reception report (Quality SMS Pro).
A transparent solution for the recipient and a controlled shipping cost
The long SMS is received as a single message and without additional cost to the recipient. The total cost of the SMS depends on its length:
- 1 SMS = > 0 to 160 characters
- 2 SMS = > 160 to 306 characters (7 characters on each SMS are used for concatenation)
- 3 SMS = > 307 to 459 characters (7 characters on each SMS are used for concatenation)
Character counter and calculating the number of corresponding SMS
An automatic character counter allows you to control the length of your message in real time. Calculating the number of SMS corresponding to the length of your message in real time allows you to control the cost of sending your message.
How is the long SMS handled on your customer space?
Counting the number of characters and the number of SMS
When writing your message, you will find in the bottom right of the field to insert the text of your message, two counters (1) telling you in real time the number of characters of your message (including the message stop SMS) and the number of SMS messages debited.
The Preview on the right (2) allows you to view the rendering of your long SMS.